Rhinoplasty in New Braunfels Tx What You Need To Know
In the field of cosmetic surgery, rhinoplasty is in the top 5 most performed procedures. In this article, we are going to cover what is rhinoplasty and why people opt for such procedure.
Rhinoplasty New Braunfels – What Is It?
Rhinoplasty is also commonly known as a nose reshaping surgery or “nose
job.” As the name suggests, it is a procedure that aims to reconstructs the nose to make it more aesthetically appealing, physiologically functional or both.
During a rhinoplasty procedure, it’s common for the surgeon to “sculpt” the cartilage and bones of the nose and areas around the nose so it will reach the desired look. At this time, rhinoplasty is already considered as a time-tested, effective and safe solution.
With the help of a skilled cosmetic surgeon, the rhinoplasty procedure can greatly help in improving the balance of your facial features. As a result of the “better looking” nose, it is normal for the patients to discover a whole new world of confidence.
Aside from the aesthetic purposes, rhinoplasty is also a procedure that is commonly done to patients with structural defects in the nose, especially for the ones that can cause problems with breathing.
Who Are The Best Candidates For Rhinoplasty
While rhinoplasty is now considered as “safe,” it still means “going under the knife.” Because of this, there’s an inherent risk associated with rhinoplasty it’s best that the patient is in good health in general. Also, the patient should also have a realistic expectation and fully understands the risk involved with the surgical treatment.
Rhinoplasty is a common procedure if the:
* Patient feels if his or her nose is too small or too big when compared to other facial features.
* Patient has a bump that lies on the bridge of the nose.
* Patient has a wide nose.
* Patient has a nasal tip that is enlarged, protrudes or droops.
* Patient has a bulbous tip.
* Patient has a nostril that is either too pinched or flared.
* Patient has a nose that is off-center or crooked
* Patient has an asymmetrical nose.
* Irregularities of the internal structures of the nose.
Top Benefits Of Rhinoplasty
* Improvement Of Careers – a lot of patients that undergo nose jobs attribute their career success to rhinoplasty. It could be that the nose job gave them the confidence (which is always sought-after in a work setting), improvement of the look improved the “odds’ or both.
* Stops Snoring – another benefit of Rhinoplasty is it may solve your snoring problem (if you have one). According to statistics, 23% of the patients that went through rhinoplasty reported to have stopped snoring or minimized the snoring problem.
* Improves Breathing – while rhinoplasty can be done for solely for aesthetic reasons, the surgeon can improve the breathing of the patient as an added benefit.
Rhinoplasty is a very common and safe cosmetic procedure. For a patient undergoing rhinoplasty, the reasons could be either for improving functionality or improving facial symmetry of the nose. If you are thinking of having rhinoplasty, it is best that you know the inherent risk associated with the procedure. It’s also important to know if you are a good candidate, and the best way to obtain that information is to consult cosmetic surgeon right now.